9 things you may or may not find interesting.
1) Starting today I’m giving up shampoo and cleaning my hair without all the chemicals. WHY you ask with a scowl on your face? Well, the shampoo I’ve been using here is not working. I don’t know why, but my hair cannot get clean. This has never happened to me before, so I’m quite perplexed. I’ve never had the oilest hair on the block, but now, I’m not so sure. And, once again being inspired, I thought I’d give it a try. I have nothing to lose. Read about what I’m going to do here.
2) I am in the process of searching for a gym to join while I’m here. It is high time I get my heart rate up once again. I’m also thinking that come winter darkness I might name endorphins my new best friends.
4) My dear friend Amy designed a really cool Bible cover. Ladies, if you are in the market for a new Bible, you may want to add this to your Christmas list.
Check it out here.
5) Current obsession- Roadl Dahl. I’ve only read one of his books, and am looking all over for more. I can’t find them anywhere. I’m somewhat panicked about this, but trying to tell myself to relax. In the past, I’ve been able to foster the development of my current “kicks” as my sweet hubby calls them. This time, I’m at a stalemate.
7) Scott and I plan to learn how to play chess. I played as a kid, but can’t quite remember all of the rules. Yes, we are an old married couple.
9) Scott and I are going on a date tonight to a Mexican restaurant. 2 of my favorite things = guaranteed good time
Love you all! Thanks for reading.