And, boy oh boy, I can’t wait! I’m so looking forward to time with my hubby, going to Velence for two days of fun with Jennifer and Daniel, and hopefully going on a day trip to Vienna. In addition to these fun-filled shenanigans, I’m looking forward to resting.
I was talking to my dear mother-in-law, Maureen, about these past six months, and she pointed out to me how incredibly transition-packed they have been. Here’s the short list:
2) Resignation from job that I loved 😦
3) Selling all our earthly possessions
4) Road trip across America to say goodbye to so many that we love and hold dear in our hearts
5) Scott starting doctoral program
6) Me working 3 part-time jobs as an English teacher
7) Different financial challenges than before
8) Illness- I’ve had something going on in my body since I returned from Indonesia. Not sure what
9) Missing out on babies, pregnancies, hard times and good times with those we love
I thank the Lord for His incredible grace during this time. I hadn’t even realized all that we’d been through. For some reason transition seems so normal at this point in my life. At any rate, I’m looking forward to a relaxing Christmas holiday.