A few weeks ago I stumbled across a really fun idea for selecting books to read in 2015. Check it out! I had already selected several books I’d like to read this year, but this list is particularly fun because it pushes me just a little bit out of my reading comfort zone and challenges me to tackle reads I otherwise might have not considered.
Here’s my 2015 list.
Nesting place (published 2014) (Book published this year) (January)
1,000 white women (This is a book that my mom loves) (April)
3) Harry potter– I know, I know, I know. About time! Everyone has read it!
4) Crime and punishment (originally published in Russian- this will be the toughest one!)- finally got my hands on a hard back copy. will read this year, 2016.
Bird by bird (author I like- Anne Lamott) (January)
8) Disciplines of a godly woman (I love the cover!)
9) A family apart (childhood read) In fact, the only book I remember from my childhood besides Sweet Valley High. And there is no way I could stand the mortification if my husband caught me reading Sweet Valley High books. – read- yep, kid book.
10) Parenting with love and logic (This is one I have been meaning to read)
Unbroken (on bestseller list) (February)
12) Lonesome dove (A genre I don’t usually read)- read- dark.